Thursday, March 4, 2010

Welcome to my Blogosphere

Welcome to my Blogosphere

I have been planning to enter the Blogosphere from a long time. The only reason it didn’t happen is absence of a balance between the space and time at my part. If I could just take the ‘post’ out of postponement every time, Bloggers would have crashed not being able to handle the number of posts! But all of a sudden my blog is up and running.



I have always been very passionate about sharing my experience, joys & the benefits of joyful teachings and learning in the management education domain, with those who need it most. And I feel that my blog will give me a perfect opportunity for the same!!



In my almost a decade of experience in the Management education, consultation and training space, creating potential business leaders and value addition to the society, I have always felt the need for a more personal medium that will enable me to share and learn more about the changes that are taking place in the world that we live in, or more specifically, how technology and communications can be made use of in a more efficient manner to bring about change.
This blog comes to you as an extension of me, my thoughts and personal beliefs, on the world around us, the continuously evolving Social, scientific and technological climate and the impact that this is having on the way we live, work and play. And not just us, but rather the generations that will succeed us on this planet.



I hope that this blog in due time becomes a forum for us, and here I refer to those who are passionate about Management art & technology, efficient business practices and the continuing role of innovations in the greater good of the society. Let it become a platform where we can share and learn from each other. And where we can implement the learning’s thus accrued towards a better form of Science and art of Management, Administration, and governance and enhanced embedded solutions.



Thanks for visiting my blog. The main reason behind this blog is that I can be in touch with you all people on regular basis and know in a better way what you expect from me and around. I trust that this blog will certainly prove to be a strong link between you all and me. Do keep me posted about your problems, your expectations and your suggestions for making our social life more joyful and less miserable.




So here’s to meeting you soon.

Cheers for Kongsi

No comments:

Post a Comment